Founded in 2004, Buildium provides affordable cloud property management software solutions to residential and community association property management companies. As a lead generation company, increasing new customer acquisitions was key to the continued growth of the company so in January of 2013, Buildium engaged Adapt Partners to increase organic traffic and lead volume. Buildium already had an established market share but was missing opportunities for new customers due to its position in search results, its outbound content marketing approach and the need to eliminate any susceptibility to algorithmic devaluation.
Adapt Partners sought out integrated SEO marketing solutions that enabled Buildium to be on course for a natural, sustainable growth pattern. By conducting a content and technical audit as well as a risk audit and competitive analysis, Adapt Partners was able to provide careful and expert advising. This detailed auditing approach also provided Adapt Partners to uncover and implement the following initiatives to increase new customer acquisitions:
- Oversaw and successfully migrated thousands of pages of Blog content from Allthingspropertymanagement.com to Buildium.com, leading to significant improvement in organic search traffic.
- Provided counsel to successfully eliminate any risk-laden practices to ensure a healthy SEO environment.
- Delivered a comprehensive content strategy and editorial process, including nearly 50 topic ideas that have been used to scale content production and quality. An essential part of this strategy was to reduce the number of low-impact posts and focusing on higher quality content that drives conversions.
- Ideated, created and pitched Big Content, providing Buildium with cornerstone and unconventional pieces of content that were not only appealing to their existing customers as value-added assets but also engaging for coverage on industry-related websites which provided more exposure and additional trust equity for the site.
Since becoming a client of Adapt Partners, Buildium has seen a significant gains:
- Generated an ROI of 15:1
- Organic traffic has grown 340%
- Lead volume has grown 56%
- Traffic to the blog has grown 1,398% which can be attributed to Adapt Partner’s migration of the blog as well as its recommended content strategy and editorial process
- The Green Building Guide, ideated and created by Adapt Partners was one of Buildium’s most successful big content pieces to date, receiving placement on more than 50 sites. Furthermore, it was an impressive enough piece to capture the attention of a brand in an unrelated industry, Delta Faucets.
- Successfully prevented a near-catastrophic Robots.txt problem that would have caused significant losses in organic traffic.